7. Reproduction of contents/API usage
1.1. Contents of the cooperative archives
If the below screen is displayed when browsing a content, that content is originally owned by an external archive in cooperation with the HINAGIKU.
In utilizing a content from an external archive, application to the NDL is not necessary.
1.2. The contents of the website of the National Diet Library
The website of the National Diet Library that can be browsed on HINAGIKU is the page with the domain name "ndl.go.jp".
Please refer to "Utilizing content from the National Diet Library website
" and use our "Reproduction Request Form
" when reproducing the following contents:
- The pages of the National Diet Library Great East Japan Earthquake Archive
The pages of the link beginning "https://kn.ndl.go.jp"or "https://kn2.ndl.go.jp"
Please refer to each site policy when reproducing the following contents:
- The pages of Current Awareness Portal
The pages of the link beginning "https://current.ndl.go.jp"
Please refer to "サイトポリシー" (in Japanese).
- The pages of the National Diet Library Digital Collections
The pages of the link beginning "https://dl.ndl.go.jp"
- The pages of the National Diet Library Web Archiving Project (WARP)
The pages of the link beginning "https://warp.ndl.go.jp"
Please refer to "Site Policy."
2. Use of Application Programming Interfaces (API)
Metadata can be utilized by using external API. For details, please refer to "Application Programming Interface (API).
" Please refer to "About API use application
" for usage conditions etc. of external API.